David is a trained and certified Professional Certified Coach
(International Coach Federation) with over 15 years coaching corporate
and non-profit executives and over 3,000 coaching hours.
- David has 30 years of international experience working with US
and European business executives and managers in both the corporate
banking and ministry world.
- David was a Managing Director in the European Corporate
Group at Bank of America (Charlotte, N.C.) in the Corporate and
Investment bank. David managed the banks highest and most strategic
European corporate and investment banking relationships.
- Strategic European corporate clients managed for Bank of America
included Volvo, Michelin, Siemens, Swissair, and
Luxotica/Lenscrafters, Hard Rock Café, Adidas and others.
- From 2011 to 2014 David was a Senior Consultant with Learning Technologies, Inc. in Raleigh,
N.C. Key corporate clients include Evonik, Red Hat, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Kenan Flagler Business School and Columbia University Business School in New York. Key areas
of training for corporate clients include among others how to build long-term business partnerships,
sales and negotiating training and how to successfully manage others.
- Over these past 30 years he has lived and worked in the US, France and the UK. David speaks fluent
French and intermediate German.
- David’s greatest passion is coaching business and nonprofit leaders to awaken transformative
human leadership so work and life overflow with dignity, purpose and beauty. He is highly trained
and skilled at seeing into the lives of leaders and executives.
- David has unique expertise in helping leaders find their “synterpoint” in their work-life journey.
This is a place where both internal and external forces are harmonized and integrated to yield
maximum work and personal meaning, purpose and engagement.
- David has a Masters in Divinity with a concentration in counseling. This graduate degree and
- continued coaching training provide critical foundations that enable David to see deeply into the lives
- of ministry and corporate leaders. Undergraduate degree in international business and French from
- the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- President and Founder of the French Sister City relationship between Limoges, France and Charlotte,
- Founding Board of Director for the North Carolina French-American Chamber of Commerce.
- Director and founder of the Colorado Springs Waldo Canyon Fire support group offering life
coaching for families and the community where 300 homes were burned in the Waldo Canyon fire in
- David and his wife Margaret and their six children moved to Colorado in 2009 after pastoring a
church in Hampshire, U.K. for several years. David and Margaret have also served as missionaries in
France and Turkey. David also attended the 1989 Lausanne Conference on World Evangelism in
Manila, Philippines representing Greater Europe Mission.
- David is working on his first book helping ministry and business executives find their “synterpoint” –
the place where the various components of our humanity integrate to produce powerful synergies of
total life harmony, engagement, fulfillment and meaning.
Reflection questions for further engagement:
-Who are the uninvited guests in your story?
-What could shift for you if you could imagine standing in the back of the theater with God and becoming open and curious about His bigger narrative in your empty or painful places?
-What might it look like to become hospitable to your uninvited guests? What if they bring you wisdom?