Monday, October 28, 2019
Mike Taylor serves as the Vice President of Mobilization for Greater Europe Mission and Executive Director of UK-USA Ministries. He and his wife, Kookie have been married for 36 years and they have four children. Mike and Kookie have served in Stockton-on-Tees in the United Kingdom since 2011. Prior to living and serving in England, Mike was a Youth Pastor in the United States for 30 years. He has a Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Arkansas and holds a Master of Arts in Religion from Liberty University. His passion is to see God raise up a new generation of missionaries and to see Europe reached with the Gospel.
You can find out more about Greater Europe Mission and the Ten2Project at www.ten2project.org
- Reflect on these words penned by the psalmist “As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.” Psalm 42:1
- Are you thirsty to know God?
- Have you entered into a personal relationship with Jesus?
- What are your thoughts around the idea that Salvation is a moment in time—Surrender is moment by moment?
- What keeps you from living a fully surrendered life?
- We are called to live by faith. What are you trusting God for today? What are you trusting God for today that if He doesn’t do it…it is not going to happen?
- What are your thoughts around the idea that Risk (stepping out of your comfort zone) leads to Dependency and dependency leads to Intimacy with God that you cannot get without risk?
- Reflect on this quote from Francis Chan “Why do you need the Comforter (The Holy Spirit) if you are comfortable?”
Songs from Chapel:
What a Beautiful Name
Highlands (Song of Ascent)